Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Ribbons of Courage

Happy Spring!

We are finally getting back to higher temperatures after a cool snap here in Georgia.  This past weekend I was fortunate enough to attend the local Stampin' Up event in Savannah, Ga.  If you have never been to Savannah, it is definitely something that you should put on your bucket list.  We enjoyed walking the streets of Savannah as this was also the last weekend of the local music festival.

I always get excited this time of year as the retiring list comes out and as an attending, I get to hold the new catalog in my hand and dream about it for the next several days.  My roomies and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the upcoming products and demonstrations of the day, but we were also sad to see some of our favorites go.  I made sure to place my order for retiring products as soon as I could on Monday.

If you have items that you would like to order from the retiring list, I encourage you to order it as quickly as possible as it may sell out fast.  Below is a link to the retiring list.


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kimsmith/promotions

One of the great things about attending Onstage is the awesome prize patrol giveaways.  In Savannah we were fortunate enough to be awarded the Ribbon of Courage stamp set.  Although we cannot show the stamp set itself, we can showcase projects we have made with the set.  


I am thrilled to share my card made with this set.  Since the pink ribbon signifies Breast Cancer, I decided to use my Melon Mambo card stock for my card.  I paired this color with Smoky Slate ink and paper as well as the silver cording.  To give the card a little bit more bling, I embossed the "Courage" sentiment on the banner.



I really love how this card turned out.  This card would be perfect to give to a friend or family member that is currently battling cancer or is a survivor.   

If you do not currently have a demonstrator and would like a new catalog, please contact me and I would be happy to send you a catalog.  I can't wait for the weekend so that I can create a variety of cards using this new set.

Until then, Happy Stampin'!

  

3 comments:

  1. I would love a Catalog. I want to order the stamp set as well❤. As long as you are not in Canada. Lol Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! I will contact you when it is closer to mailing time :)

      Delete